90 Cronulla Street, CarltonSold For $1,795,000 Nov 13, 2021
- Property ID: 61885440
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic $495,000 above reserve!!!
An outstanding opportunity in an ultra convenient Carlton/Hurstville border location.
Rarely does an opportunity like this come up in the best street with worse house.
Ideally situated just a short stroll to the local shops and train station, with local schools at the door, this is a not to be missed opportunity. This large & level site with a wide street frontage offers endless possibilities for future development.
- Exceptional site of approx. 500 m² with two wide street frontages and future development potential
- One of the last undeveloped properties in the Carlton/Hurstville and St George area with an envious and rare rear lane access (2 street frontage)
- Original cottage style home
- Selective school's
- An easy 1km walk to the station and Westfield's, with local schools & shops also close at hand
- Build a magnificent dream home in a flawless position.
Only limited by your imagination, this exceptional parcel of land presents many options and the opportunity to develop something special (STCA) with many combinations on offer.
Will be SOLD!
Don't miss out!
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
Amazing auction result We were very impressed with Michael’s professional attitude and extremely happy with the end result at auction
- VENDOR - 90 Cronulla Street, Carlton
Always achieves results beyond my expectations Michael has leased out and sold property for me and, in every case, he managed to pull off amazing results while confidently overcoming any challenge that arose. I would have no hesitation getting him again or recommending him. You won't regret going with Michael.
- VENDOR - 6/21 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Absolutely amazing Michael and he's team did a outstanding job. Hit much higher than target and had spotless communication throughout the whole process. He's found him self a life long client.