A610/258 Railway Parade, KogarahFOR RENT $600 per week
- Property ID: 61853920
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Views Across Botany Bay in the Viridian Complex
With bright interiors and perfectly positioned on the 6th floor in the Viridian development, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of luxury and convenience.
Stuated in the heart of Kogarah, this stand out apartment features:
- Spacious open plan living that opens out onto a wide balcony with views across the Bay
- State of the art kitchen with brand Bosch appliances including dishwasher microwave and gas cooktop
- Two bedrooms, both with built ins, the main with an ensuite and balcony access
- An impressive, well-appointed bathroom and an internal laundry with a dryer
- An additional office/study, ducted air-conditioning, intercom entry, secure car space and a storage cage
Built with luxury living as a focus, the common areas feature a rooftop cinema with breathtaking 360 degree views from Sydney City to Botany Bay, barbeque facilities and dining space and also a lower courtyard with barbeque facilities " all just minutes from the station and transport.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or Monique Wijesekera Today
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.