KogarahLEASED Leased For $550 March 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61699880
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: TOWNHOUSES
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: LEASED
Conveniently Located Townhouse
Immediately inviting, this conveniently located townhouse offers spacious interiors and a generous rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A living and dining space opening onto a wide balcony and easy access to the kitchen ample cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms with a built-in in the main and wardrobe in 2nd
- Low maintenance rear courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Close to Kogarah Station (5 min walk), shops, parks, schools and buses
Call Michael Stojanovic today to arrange an inspection.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.