PenshurstLEASED Leased For $400 August 13, 2017
- Property ID: 61650720
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Spacious Apartment Opposite Park
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers a great investment opportunity or live in prospect.
- The living and dining space is generous in size and its open plan allows for easy entertaining.
- The kitchen has been updated and offers ample storage and bench space.
- There are two bedrooms main with built in, complimented by a neat and clean bathroom.
- An internal laundry, secure intercom access and a carport perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.