PenshurstLEASED Leased For $490 July 18, 2018
- Property ID: 61749840
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Renovated Apartment with Views and Air Conditioning
Conveniently located just moments from Penshurst's shops, cafes, station and restaurants, this sensational two bedroom apartment is a must to inspect. Featuring:
- A generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony with open views to the South.
- A sleek modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe, air conditioning and a balcony
- A well-appointed bathroom, internal laundry, lock up garage and secure intercom entry complete the package.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in t our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.