PenshurstLEASED Leased For $480 September 1, 2018
- Property ID: 61750040
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Large Modern Living
Perfectly positioned moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The impressive living and dining domain offers the comfort of air conditioning and opens out onto a substantial courtyard style balcony
- The open plan kitchen offers style and space with gas cooking and ample storage
- The generous master bedroom has air conditioning, a built in robe and its own balcony, complimented by an additional bedroom also with a built in robe
- A stylish and well-appointed central bathroom and the convenience of an internal laundry with a second toilet
- Secure intercom entry and a garage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
With gas included in the rent and easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and Penshurst Train Station, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.