SOLD1 With over 300 enquires, over 100 inspections and over 50 contracts issued... an outstanding result with thrilled owners SOLD at $1,625,000!! We deliver anytime, anywhere.
First time offered in 36 years, this is an outstanding opportunity in an ultra convenient Sylvania blue chip location; Perfectly liveable family home or endless possibilities await the savvy home renovator or astute boutique developer.
- Set on approximately 614 sqm of low maintenance rare level grounds and an in-ground pool.
- A split level home that is comfortable throughout with newly installed Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, two separate living spaces on the upper split level and an impressive rumpus/retreat on the lower level lending it self to multitude of uses such as granny flat, man cave, kids arcade room, cabana, home office etc
- Three generous bedrooms, the main with a walk-in robe and an en-suite and the additional two bedrooms have built in robes.
- Heated flooring, new hot water system, rain water tank
- Concrete slab ideal for any sorts of extension and taking in breathtaking water views
- An open plan kitchen and casual dining space that flows through to the rear living space and onto a breezy balcony, with impressive views across the Bay to the City and beyond.
- The lower level rumpus space has the convenience of its own bathroom and a kitchenette, along with workshop space.
- A large lock up garage with additional storage space perfectly completes the package.
Ideally situated just moments from Sylvania's restaurants and shopping strip, both primary and high schools, Southgate Shopping Centre, Westfield's as well as transport options; Rarely does a home on a level block of land with such a high vantage point come on the market in Sylvania or the Sutherland Shire.
A solid brick home with views across the Bay to the City, now is the time to envisage the home you've always dreamed of in an ideal locale. Deceased estate, will be sold!
Call Michael Stojanovic today.