This highly desirable solid period brick home is set on a block of land approx. 416m2. Immediately inviting and enjoying a prominent corner position in one of Arncliffe's finest street, with an enviable three street frontage.
Offering open plan living areas, casual and a formal dining area providing traditional features with space and functionality.
- Highly desirable three street frontages
- Solid period brick home with many period features and charm in a great well-kept and preserved condition
- Highly desired features inclusive of stained lead light glass, high ornate ceilings, picture rails, period correct light fittings and woodwork as well as tessellated tiling.
- Three double bedrooms, all three with built-ins, and two bedrooms with access to the sunroom facing the front of home
- Well-appointed central bathroom
- Formal living area, casual and formal dining areas and a family room, and an impressive free-flowing walk-through kitchen
- Internal laundry with an additional toilet and shower for added convenience
- Offering a lock up garage, work shop, and garden shed!
- Very well-maintained established gardens
- The property also possibly lends itself to a granny flat alteration/or build with separate access from side or rear street and many other uses, subject to council approval
The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, boasting an easy to maintain paved entertaining area with the front yard offering level lawns and easy-care gardens. A single garage is accessed at the rear along with a car port and ample storage.
Ideally situated close to quality schools, easy access of M5 and city, Silver Jubilee Park and many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment with scope to refresh with your own personal touch in the future.
Deceased estate - Auction - On Site 29th August 2020 @ 2 pm unless sold prior.
Contact Michael Stojanovic today for any other information.